LexisNexis AU is your definitive research and advanced legal information tool providing you with in-depth, comprehensive and authoritative information from one trusted source. Enhancements have been developed specifically with the Australian professional user in mind. The search platform provides easy-to-use and flexible solutions that offer premium titles and recent releases with enhanced reliability and accessibility to our customers.
CaseBase® Case Citator Pacific
CaseBase Case Citator is Australia and New Zealand's most comprehensive and current case citator, currently storing more than 565,000 cases and journal article entries for easy to use access. With extensive links to the full text decisions in Unreported Judgments, dozens of Australian, New Zealand and international specialist Reports Series, Journals and CaseSearch (UK), CaseBase is the flagship solution for case law research.
- Halsbury's Laws of Australia
- The Australian Encyclopedia of Forms & Precedents
- Australian Law Reports
- Family Law Reports
- Intellectual Property Reports
- Australian Consumer Credit Reports
- Australian Corporations and Securities Reports
- Civil Liability Australia
- National Work Health and Safety Law
- Defamation Law in Australia
- Law of Charity
- Statutory Interpretation in Australia
- The International Arbitration Act 1974:A Commentary
- The Law of Misleading or Deceptive Conduct
- Women and the Law in Australia
- Annotated National Credit Code
- Cross on Evidence
- Australian Corporate Law
- Australian Torts Law
- Carter's Breach of Contract
- Civil procedure: Commentary and Materials
- Ford's Principles of Corporation Law
- International Commercial Law
Practical Guidance® is the essential professional solution tool for online legal research. Customers get straight to specific answers faster and more easily. The modules are designed by practice area and provide access to a broad collection of guidance notes, commentary, checklists, precedents, forms, cases and legislation across the topics you need to successfully deal with a legal matter. Our suite of Practical Guidance modules currently includes 12 practice areas; Family Law, BusinessLaw, Property Law, Corporations Law, Employment Law, Succession Law, Work Health and Safety Law, General Counsel, Consumer Law, Personal Injury NSW, Personal Property Securities and Immigration Law. The intuitive search features combined with links to deeper LexisNexis AU research, regular legal content updates and quick links to relevant external sites, will save you time and guide you through unfamiliar areas.
To order a product, click the link 'Order a Product' or contact your Relationship Manager or Customer Relations on 1800 772 772.