Lexis®PSL, the UK version of Practical Guidance, includes 24 practice areas (Arbitration, Banking & Finance, Commercial, Competition, Construction, Corporate, Corporate Crime, Dispute Resolution, Employment, Environment, Family, Financial Services, Immigration, In-House Advisor, IP&IT, Local Government, Pensions, Personal Injury, Practice Compliance, Private Client, Property, Restructuring & Insolvency, Tax & Wills & Probate). This online service is not available on LexisNexis Australia and LexisNexis New Zealand.
LexisNexis Library is the online database that is available on the LexisNexis Australia and LexisNexis New Zealand platforms.
UK Case Overview®
Case Overview (formerly known as CaseSearch) is the UK case citator that has comprehensive coverage of reported English, selected Irish, Scottish, Commonwealth and European cases with parallel cities dating back to 1502. It also includes case digests, procedural history of cases and an assessment of the legal status of each case. It also references over 600 law reports with intuitive search capability and easy-to-use functionality.
- All England Law Reports (and Cases)
- Atkin’s Court Forms
- Butterworths Company Law Cases
- Butterworths Human Rights Cases
- Butterworths Medico-Legal Reports
- Construction Law Reports
- The Digest
- Encyclopaedia of Forms & Precedents
- Halsbury’s Laws of England
- Halsbury’s Statutes
- Halsbury’s Statutory Instruments
- Law Reports of the Commonwealth
- West Indian Law Reports (1958-2011)
- Laws of Scotland: Stair Memorial Encyclopaedia
- The Times Law Reports
- Deloitte iGAAP 2014 - A Guide to IFRS Reporting
- Butterworths IP Law Handbook
- Spencer Bower, Turner & Handley: Actionable Misrepresentation
- Butterworths Securities and Financial Services Law Handbook
- Munkman on Employers Liability
- Bennion on Statutory Interpretation
- The Civil Court Practice 2014 (The Green Book)
- Butterworths Insolvency Law Handbook
- Bailey and Groves: Corporate Insolvency – Law and Practice
- Modern Law of Patents
- Butterworths Employment Law Handbook
- Macdonald’s Immigration Law & Practice
- Butterworths Company Law Handbook
- Paget’s law of Banking
- Williams on Wills
- The Bar Handbook 2014-2015
EU Tracker tracks the implementation of the key EU Directives across 12 practice areas in over 20 Member States, providing a gateway to EU Law (primary, secondary, materials and case law) and keeping customers up-to-date on EU affairs with its newsletters and alerts.
To order a product, click the link 'Order a Product' or contact your Relationship Manager or Customer Relations on 1800 772 772.