Working smarter for your clients with Lexis Affinity™
A flexible legal practice management system, which streamlines everyday work processes into one system, so you can focus on your clients and success of your business.
The latest version, Affinity 6.3, introduces a range of additional improvements and features to help improve productivity across the practice:
- Windows 10 compatibility – Affinity is now supported for use with Windows 10
- Affinity Diary – Now you can invite and manage external meeting members within the Affinity Diary and there is improved integration between Affinity Diary and the Microsoft Exchange Server
- Improved time recording – More flexible options for converting meetings and appointments into time records
- PEXA Launcher – Easily access the PEXA website from your Affinity matters
- eBilling updates – improve reliability of eBilling merge process
A flexible legal practice management system, which streamlines everyday work processes into one system, so you can focus on your clients and the success of your business.
Lexis Affinity utilises tools that empower the people in your business to improve productivity, increase profitability and boost client satisfaction. A flexible and easy to use system, Lexis Affinity keeps all of your client and matter information in one central place ensuring you have a complete picture at all times.
Lexis Affinity™ offers immediate value to practice managers, partners and associates:
- Streamline processing and reduce billing errors: Transactional search results and charges linked to your clients’ matters. Bill clients directly and recover costs on a regular basis. Reconcile against weekly invoices provided by LexisNexis
- Reduce errors: Save money and reduce risk of downtime. Enabling disaster recovery contingency and business continuity
- Benefit from a trusted system and its expert support team: Implementation, training and support supplied by an experienced and dedicated team of local subject experts
- Understand and grow your business: Extensive business reporting capabilities provide you with a complete analysis on every aspect of your firms performance at your fingertips
- Improve client service and satisfaction: Enhance responsiveness through mobile access to key client and matter information. Keep clients better informed using Client Extranet
- Reduce risk and wasted time: Ensure lawyers have access to the most relevant and up-to-date information
- Stay on top of your deadlines and priorities: Ensure all key tasks and deadlines are captured and managed using workflow. Tasks and appointments can be shared with Microsoft Outlook.
- Meet your billing targets easily: Capture more time with an intuitive fee sheet calendar that enables you to spot the gaps and plan ahead
- Reduce non-chargeable admin: Streamline filing, with the new Outlook plug-in. Use integrated services to reduce the headache of keeping track of Legal Research and Online Search orders
See how law firms are making the most out of Lexis Affinity
We conducted an evaluation of the practice management offerings, and concluded that Lexis Affinity™ was the only practice management solution that ticked all the boxes.
— Tim Rainey, owner and partner of Rainey Law
Lexis Affinity™ averaged an extra hour of time per fee earner per day for Rainey Law »
In a growing business environment we were feeling frustrated with running several different systems for accounting, time keeping and document and client management etc, between which we could not share information. What we needed was a system that would effectively encompass and integrate all of these elements
— Matt Earley, Director, Hampton Jones
Hampton Jones discovered 10 more productive days with Lexis Affinity™ »
Affinity was able to save the firm an estimated $270,000 per year; $60,000 per year on precedents alone…It’s improved our efficiency tenfold and saved us an incredible amount of time on our day-to-day tasks and workflow.
— Matthew Oakley, Partner, King Cain Solutions
See how King Cain Solutions increased their growth and profitability »